Could your people skills and passion for property help our staff thrive and our business prosper?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s leading property specialists in the key role of Lettings Manager. You will assume responsibility for the smooth-running of the branch, leading by example as you manage and motivate staff, oversee marketing activities, carry out valuations, and liaise with landlords.
This role will provide the right person with ample scope to make their mark and impress at a growing brand that’s fully committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
We’re looking for a confident team-player with impressive customer service skills, winning personality, ethical approach and infectious enthusiasm.
As Lettings Manager you will:
- Ensure that the Lettings Team work towards, achieve and exceed targets.
- Seek out new business, building alliances with local employers and developers.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitors, putting in place measures to avoid loss of business.
- Recruit staff when needed, and carry out regular performance reviews.In return we offer a competitive salary package, training, company car, and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
- We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
- To succeed in this role you will need demonstrable experience of conducting lettings valuations, strong interpersonal skills, impeccable professionalism, and a background in people management. Previous experience working as a Lettings Office Manager would be ideal, as would ARLA certification.