Role: Property Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Romans Central Function
Closing Date: 09 September 2019
Revolution Property Management is looking for a Building Manager to take control of a number of developments predominantly based in the Northwest of England. This cluster of buildings will initially consist of sites which are already managed by Revolution, but may also include new business as we continue to grow.
This is a starter role into Frontline Apartment Block Management and would suit someone with either experience of apartment block management issues, or other customer / supplier management roles, and now wants to take the next step of being the face of Revolution for our customers and building Directors.
The role will be the head member of one of our operational cluster of developments. There will be no direct line management responsibilities (although you will be expected to monitor and support the performance of on –site cleaning staff, caretakers and contractors).
Support and training will be given to the successful applicant. A keen desire to work hard to impress (which will include work outside of office hours) is required. This may require several evening meetings per month (and possibly an occasional Saturday), and the requirement to respond to and support our Emergency Contact Centre should they require information and / or guidance out of hours.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Building visits (including meeting Directors to accompany walk around) and reporting on the condition of the building using our preformatted reports
● Be the champion for the buildings managed for its Directors
● Meeting contractors on site to discuss work and monitor progress
● Managing the building expenditure against the budget and informing Directors accordingly
● Holding building Director meetings when required (and issuing subsequent follow up documentation), and developing the relationship to integrate as part of their management team
● Holding evening AGM meetings when required, creating agendas and minutes and completing all follow up actions
● Creating budgets for the coming financial years based upon historical information and future expenditure with information referenced back to my.revolution portal
● Project manage small scale maintenance repairs / projects
● Creating solutions to problems by applying new thinking in conjunction with the buildings key residents
● Flexibility of working hours to meet requirement of Building Directors
● Ability to communicate effectively via email, telephone and face to face
● Proven track record of chairing meetings, including agenda creation and distribution of minutes / monitoring of actions
● Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
● Preferably a working knowledge of Qube
● IRPM Qualified
● Proven time management skills
● Proven skills in Project Management
● Ability to work under pressure to meet company deadlines
● Good documentation skills to allow an audit trail to be followed in the future