Role: Associate Director
Employment Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
Boyer is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales and are seeking to recruit an Associate Director in our Cardiff office.
As part of the Cardiff Planning team you will contribute and lead on the delivery of significant projects involving strategic planning, development management planning, and planning project coordination for a range of private and public sector clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who would contribute to the growth and development of an established office.
The ideal candidate will have
• A minimum of six years’ experience and MRTPI
• Clear grasp of a commercial environment and a track record
of both forward planning and development management
• A sound knowledge of planning legislation and a commitment to excellence in all that you do are essential for this role
• Excellent analytical and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Confidence in client facing situations and in project managing schemes
• Experience of working both within Wales and in the south west of England
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.