Process & Implementation Advisor - Home based (Preferred Midlands, Central UK or East)
Process & Implementation Advisor
The Company: We are one of the UK’s largest property services groups formed by the merger of three well-respected, established brands; Leaders, Romans and Boyer in 2016. Backed by leading private equity firm, Bowmark Capital, we have a network of over 160 branches across the country and employ over 2,100 people. LRG team members are experienced in the industry and within their local marketplace. They provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors.
Responsible To: Head of Lettings Process & Implementation
Responsible For: Staff Training
- Deliver one to one training to new and existing staff as required on the database or on specific new or existing products or procedures.
- Refresher training for existing new staff on key roles and / or change in company processes
- Help establish new processes for new products / processes being implemented into the business. Produce training notes, guides, manual and training delivery methods
- Assist in or carry out any special projects, research, troubleshooting or investigate duties, with the utmost discretion
- Highlight any procedural or policy updates, amendments, queries or discrepancies to the Acquisition & Support Manager and/or Regional Director
- Implementation, testing, training and monitoring of new company procedures or policies as directed by Acquisition & Support Manager, Senior Trainer and/or Regional Director.
- Supply monthly report to Acquisition & Support Manager on tasks/training completed. Supply projects reports as requested by the Acquisition & Support Manager.
- Display and follow good company practices and policies at all times.
- Complete Training Logs and Staff Induction programs for all training carried out. All of the above duties include mobility within the LRG network as and when required. This may require travelling of some distance and may include overnight stays over a long period. These duties may be reasonably amended from time to time at the discretion of the management.
All of the above duties include mobility within the LRG network as and when required. This may require travelling of some distance and may include overnight stays over a long period.
These duties may be reasonably amended from time to time at the discretion of the management.
- Lettings or Property Management experience
- Commercial awareness with excellent stakeholder and negotiation skills
- Good IT Skills
- Knowledge of Propco advantageous
- NFOPP Qualifications preferred but not essential
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in working with multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scale
- Enthusiastic, proactive and adaptable individual able to deal with a diverse and demanding workload
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with great attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and be able to effectively deliver these to the business (including by web conference or course delivery)
- Ability to manage own time and work remotely
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to be successful in a changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and complex role
Dress Code : Professional Attire