Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester (Revolution Property Management)
Closing Date: 22 June 2019
Salary - £17,000
Holidays - 20 plus bank holidays
Revolution is a fast paced apartment block management company, based in
Central Manchester. We aim to set the standards which others follow.
Revolution is expanding and looking for a dynamic, driven, customer focused
person to join our Facilities team. We are a fun company with a very
professional role to undertake in looking after the homes and investments of
the leaseholders we serve.
The role is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to begin a career in
property management. You don't need a property background, your attitude
and enthusiasm is what's important –we'll teach you the rest.
The typical day would involve dealing with enquiries via our ticketing system,
online chat and telephone, and ensuring the appropriate action is taken. This
would involve taking ownership of issues to instruct contractors and co ordinate
access to buildings and properties, whilst always ensuring that the customer
expectations are set and met. As in life communication is key, and it would be
your role to keep everyone updated fully.
General Duties & Responsibilities Include:
● Handling incoming calls / tickets / chat sessions
● Ensuring works are completed effectively
● Liaising with contractors to issue and monitor work orders
● Liaising with on site staff
● Providing advice and information based on industry best practice
and legal boundaries
● Arranging and monitoring scheduled work in buildings
● Assisting with the set up and on boarding of new buildings