Lettings Move Manager - Wokingham
An opportunity has arisen to join our Lettings Move Management team in a vital administration role. We are actively looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous team player who is both reliable and co-operative and committed to carrying out their duties in a professional and timely manner.
- Full use of Propco System using workflows, mailmerge, confirming Tenancies, checking in of Tenants.
- Processing and chasing Tenant reference, liaising with Keysafe and employers/landlords if necessary.
- Raising invoices for initial monies
- Drawing up Tenancy Agreements and sending via Docusign.
- Ensuring all Tenancy Agreements are signed by both and Landlord prior to the Tenancy commencing.
- Ensuring all initial monies are paid before the commencement of Tenancy
- Book Check Ins & Check Outs with Inventory clerks
- Creating works orders for gas / electric safety certificates
- Adding fees for Landlords and Tenants
- Exchange of Contracts
- Ensuring Tenant Deposits are registered and the Certificate sent to the Tenants
- Updating of Lets Proceeding Sheet on a daily basis.
- Liaising with sales team & accounts department
- Administering of Contract Terminations
- Liaising between Landlord and Tenant providing an exacting service standard throughout the initial process of setting up a let
- Arranging Tenants contents insurance with Commercial Express
- Assisting the office at time to time with issues/problems that occur while processing the let.
- Problem solver/quick thinker
- Able to work to exacting standards
- Must be well presented, articulate & numeric
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload & work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return we offer excellent opportunities for career development, ongoing training and support and a remuneration package commensurate with experience.
Please apply with a covering letter outlining your experience to date.