Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Boyer - Midlands
Boyer is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales and are seeking to recruit a Planner to work in our Midlands office.
You will work alongside an experienced team to help deliver significant projects involving strategic planning, development management planning, and planning project coordination for a range of private and public sector clients.
We are committed to nurturing the best planning talent and continue to expand our diverse team and are looking to recruit a Planner with the following attributes:
• Have a RTPI accredited degree
• Are working towards it
• A minimum of 1 year post graduate planning experience
• Some experience of working on residential and mixed-use developments
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to use their own initiative
• A strong teamwork ethic The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; regular CPD opportunities; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE