Role: Lettings Accounts Assistant
Employment Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
The Lettings Accounts Department are currently looking for an Accounts Customer Service/Administrator to join their busy fast paced Head Office team, responsible for managing the accounts process for approximately 9,000 managed & rent collection properties. This exciting role is varied and will see the successful candidate liaising with Customers and colleagues on a daily basis assisting with their accounting queries.
Not only will you need have fantastic communication skills in speaking to customers to assist with monetary issues, you will also need to be great at problem solving and happy to work with systems and numbers. We offer a great career progression for those who are keen to keep moving forward and developing and are keen to hear from you.
• Investigate and handle queries through to resolution via the emails and telephone calls
• Deal with all calls both internally and externally in a courteous and professional manner.
• To assist with chasing Tenant Rent Arrears & Fees where necessary
• Liaising with all offices and departments in the Lettings Division
• Involved with ensuring our Landlords, Contractors & Tenants receive payments daily. Key Skills
• Must be numerate
• Ability to plan, prioritise & work under pressure
• Problem solver/quick thinker
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages Excel, Word & Outlook
In return, we offer a competitive salary package, excellent benefits, training, and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.