Role: Move Manager/ Sales Progressor
Employment Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 12 June 2018
Romans are one of the largest independent estate agents in the area, offering fantastic careers within the property industry. We are a dynamic, diverse and growing company who believe in investing in their people by way of excellent training, rewards and progression.
We are looking for a Lettings Move Manager to provide a high level of support to the Lettings team in respect of progressing lets once they have been agreed.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
• Full use of Propco System using workflows, mailmerge, confirming Tenancies, checking in of Tenants.
• Processing and chasing Tenant reference, liaising with Keysafe and employers/landlords if necessary.
• Raising invoices for initial monies
• Drawing up Tenancy Agreements and sending via Docusign.
• Ensuring all Tenancy Agreements are signed by both and Landlord prior to the Tenancy commencing.
• Ensuring all initial monies are paid before the commencement of Tenancy
• Book Check Ins & Check Outs with Inventory clerks
• Creating works orders for gas / electric safety certificates
• Adding fees for Landlords and Tenants
• Exchange of Contracts
• Ensuring Tenant Deposits are registered and the Certificate sent to the Tenants
• Updating of Lets Proceeding Sheet on a daily basis.
• Liaising with sales team & accounts department
• Administering of Contract Terminations
• Liaising between Landlord and Tenant providing an exacting service standard throughout the initial process of setting up a let
• Arranging Tenants contents insurance with Commercial Express
• Assisting the office at time to time with issues/problems that occur while processing the let.