Employment Type: Permanent
Boyer is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales and are seeking to recruit a Director in our Cardiff office.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who has a track record of working in Wales. You will contribute to the growth and development of the office and work with Boyer’s Directors and the Head of Boyer’s Cardiff office to develop the team and client base in the region.
The ideal candidate will :
• Be a director in an established planning practice
• Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience and be MRTPI
• Have a track record of established project work and client following
• Be an expert in planning within the geographic area
• Demonstrate experience leading teams
• Be motivated and share our vision to continue to grow a highly successful office
• Have a desire to contribute to development of the wider business
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.